Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Trickin'

I'm CJ... and this MIGHT be a true story... ;) Read on....





Allow me to introduce myself. My name is CJ. I’m 5’9”, light brown skinned, and my physique is thick in all the right places. I will also have you know that I’m a stone cold freak, and I’m not ashamed of it. In fact, I have more fun than the average thirty-something.

I’m meeting up with you today. You and I have an arrangement. Pussy for pay. I’ve never done this before, but who cares? We’re both getting what we need out of this, and besides, since when did I have morals? I’m the slut who fucked an entire family of brothers during a superbowl game, the bitch that fucks and sucks her way out of car repairs and traffic tickets, the tramp men come to visit when their girlfriends are just not cutting it. Say what you want about me, but I have one life to live, and I’ll be damned if I’ll live it worrying about what other people think of me.

I’m putting on my sluttiest attire as I’m getting ready for our meeting. I’m so anxious; I don’t want anything to be left to chance. 100 stacks is on the line.

I zip up the thigh-high platform gladiator sandals. My lime green fishnet halter dress hides nothing. Underwear isn't needed for our "appointment." You're a millionaire, and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to "secure" your investment.

I throw on my black sunglasses and head out towards the curb to my car. The neighbors stare, but I don't mind. The only thing I care about is starting my catering business so their comments about seeing my tits, ass and pussy don't bother me. In fact, when the men say shit to me about wanting to suck on my pussy and tits and wanting to fuck me in all my holes, I get wet.

I drop my purse on the sidewalk on purpose, then bend over so that everyone can see my wet pussy when I pick my things up. Someone decides to come up and help, but instead of helping me pick up my things, he helps me with a different dilemma: my horniness. He gets behind me and rubs his exposed dick on my wet pussy. People are watching but I don't care if they see him rubbing his dick against my pussy lips. I spread my legs wider, bending down lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment